Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

  • ...that this is not all there is. Isaiah 65:17-25
  • ...for trials that keep me dependent upon the LORD. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10
  • ...for a Savior who searches and knows me for what I really am...and loves me anyway. Psalm 139:23; Romans 5:8
  • ...that He is slow to anger. Psalm 103:8
  • ...that He is beyond my highest thought. Job 37:5
  • ...that He gave up everything, so that I could have eternity with Him. Philippians 2:6-8; John 3:16
  • ...that He does not need anything from me, and even my service (pathetic as it may be) is a grace from Him. Acts 17:24, 25; John1:16

3 comments:

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

Amein, amein. :-)

Ari C'rona said...

Amein, my friend. :o)

Mama Cache said...

"Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name." ~ Hebrews 13:15

I thank Him with you . . . always. ;-)