Friday, February 1, 2008

Starting Over

Several years ago, I created a blog on homeschoolblogger.com. I do not have any problems with that website or the people there. I do, however, have several other blogs here at Blogger and in the interest of convenience, I am going to start moving select posts from there to here.
The purpose of the blog will remain the same: a place for me to post some serious contemplations and some serious silliness as we make our journey down the path of grace that God has set for us.
Some of the themes that are likely to pop up now and again, in no particular order, are: homeschooling, having a preemie and the challenges that follow, thoughts on God and the Scriptures, letterboxing and related topics~like hand carving rubber stamps, raising two girls, and recipes, among others.

Shall we, then?

1 comment:

Peas on Earth said...

Wow!! When I first logged onto PoG, I thought, "Man! When in the world has she had time to write 27 posts this month alone!!!???" Now I understand. You are transferring ... aaaaah. It is all clear now. :-)

I did answer your AQ mail, too, by the way. Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I am looking forward to reading more! God bless!